Wednesday, January 15, 2020

My First Thoughts and My Hello to Blogging...........

Thought it might be nice to start a blog covering a lot of subjects that interest me.  Not sure what path it will all take, but do hope to write articles that are interesting, have some semblance of well thought out ideas, and hopefully there will be those out there in blog land that might find some of my thoughts interesting as well.

I like politics, find it challenging, and I also like to read and write about religion occasionally.  I have strong viewpoints on politics and strong beliefs concerning religion.  I would also like to tell you a little about "loss and grief".  Unfortunately I fall into the category of having a heavy heart as do many others in this troubled sad world.  In the future, when I can find sufficient words, I will tell you about my son Michael who passed away eleven years ago at the age of 38.  I have another son John and I love and cherish him dearly, but certainly miss Michael very much.  Guess that goes without saying....it's very painful physically and mentally. 

I would also like to include some poetry and sayings that I have found to be thought provoking and consoling at times.  There is so much material out there that can be helpful and challenging to a prevailing "state of mind", whether it be sadness, happiness, hatred, deep emotional stress or stability/instability of the thought process. 

This quote from Rose Kennedy is so very true! The one below about the loss of a child although you may think extreme, is also accurate.
I think it will take some time to gather my thoughts, no particular sequence to them, that may tell a story, or just take you on a journey.  Maybe the journey will be mine just by writing all of these thoughts down to reflect on, or to share with those I may possibly meet and help along the way. Either way it will be an exercise of love and hope.........

Come along, won't you?  

No comments:

Post a Comment